Pokud chcete přidávat komentáře, musíte se:

Registrovat nebo Přihlásit
  • tohle neni první, ani poslední pokus o politickou agitaci maskovanou za hru...

naštěstí každá hra odráží povahu vývojáře a existují jen dva druhy vývojářů... ty co chtějí udělat dobrou hru, a ty co chtějí něco jiného...
    Tento pán evidentně moc dobrou hru udělat nechce, a proto hra místo kvality, předvádí hlavně jeho názory...

V závěru kampaně v podstatě naznačuje, že kdo nesdílí jeho názory je nácek... Vážně chcete aby se herní průmysl vydal touto cestou?
  • Dobře, že to tu moderátor promazal, nacíčkům by se neměl dávat prostor k vyjádření, pokud zrovna nestojí před soudem *5*
  • Nalezeno v Kickstarter popisku hry:

After my studies in Corporate Communications -Yes, I know. Please don’t judge me- I decided to follow my dreams and start creating games. I learned to program and to draw -or at least I pretend I have- and started working full time on The Man Came Around.

So, instead of telling you to buy useless stuff, I’m telling you to buy entertaining stuff made by my tiny hands. Hooray!

I’m also an incorrigible leftist.
    • A další perly:

Let’s stop discriminating people based on their race, gender or sexuality. And I’m a cis white male, so to all my counterparts around the world : stop being douchebags.

Society should work for all of us, not just a greedy minority. Life is not about productivity and money. You also need to have the time to play games.

I don’t want polar bears to die. Oh, and no climate wars, droughts, floods, massive pollution and the end of the world either. Climate change is real. Deal with it!

We should always fight fascists. Insert a whiny « Aren’t you a fascist because you want to beat fascists, you fascist ? » comment here. Well, sorry alt-right nazis, but “We don’t like your kind here.”
      • A něco na závěr:

Don't hate monday folks, hate capitalism.

- Create a political game

Doing anything political is risky, especially in video games. The internet is vast and full of trolls. But I don’t really mind what alt-right nazis will think of me, so if you don’t like the project, too bad!

And If you do like it, then thank you. You’re an awesome human being. Keep up the good fight!
        • Takže ty smazané příspěvky, které se vyjadřovaly k politické orientaci hry, byly k tématu. Sám autor dané téma rozebírá v popisku svého Kickstarteru.
  • zaímavé. grafika nic moc, ale myšlenka hry se mi zamlouvá
  • Opravdu čekáte, že někoho bude zajímat hra když má článek takový nadpis? *1*
    • pokud není totální ignorant, o to víc by ho měla zajímat...ne?

Pokud chcete přidávat komentáře, musíte se:

Registrovat nebo Přihlásit