Pokud chcete přidávat komentáře, musíte se:

Registrovat nebo Přihlásit
  • To Really Big Sky vypadá opravdu luxusně!

Jinak nějaké zkušenosti se Spiral Knights? Vypadají docela zajímavě a já nerad stahuju něco co po chvíli mažu.
    • 13_11
      Uživatel Nin z Metacritic píše:
      10/10

I've been playing this game for the pass 3 weeks. I haven't spent a penny on it and I'm able to get into and fight the final boss, with end game armor. This is also one of the very few free to play games that mean it. CE or Crystal energy, is needed to craft and go into dungeons. In most free to play games you would HAVE to pay real money to get stuff like this. In spiral knights you can buy it with crowns (money earned in game). Yes it might take you a lot longer than someone who dropped $20, but it is free. The game itself,is a old school zelda, meets dungeon crawler mmo. It's really pretty confusing to start with, a lot to take in. But once you get the hang of things and know how to work the Auction house to make a profit. You can play this game pretty much none stop.
  • Odulin
    Jako vždy super čtení. Díky za tip na Really Big Sky...to mi nějak uniklo, ale za mmt to napravím;)
    • Taky jsem neznal, ale vypadá to jako neskutečný nářez!

Pokud chcete přidávat komentáře, musíte se:

Registrovat nebo Přihlásit