Přejít na výpis diskuzí

Paddy Kelly

OSOBNOST 31.12.2006 
398 příspěvků
Novější Starší

Pokud chcete přidávat komentáře, musíte se:

Registrovat nebo Přihlásit
  • klipy

Proc nelze spoustet Paddyho klipy. proc je u kazdyho psany WHE SORRY. Je jich tam hodne a skoro u vsech je to psany.
    • Re: klipy

Tak zkous youtube tam funguje všechno *3*
  • cleo-sectori

:-)

ahojky ja ho miluju a tuhle pisen najdete ju ve videoklipi koncert v Ostravě 1997 *4*
  • Prodám

Ahoj prodám - originální CD Keep on singing, Street life, Honest workers, Live, Gold, From their hearts, Live, live, live, Growing up, Almost heaven, Over the hump, Wow.
    - originální singly One more song, Because It´s love, I can´t help myself
    - originální kazety Street life, Wholl come with me, Over the hump, Almost heaven, Keep on singing, The very best of 10 years, Honest workers
    - originál videokazety Over the hump, Live at Lorelay
    - knížky příběh jedné hudební legendy, Sometimes I wish I were an Angel a další.

Cena dohodou na tel 736 257 201
  • evels

Hollywoode..

Tak mě napadá, mohlo by být vcelku zajímavé vidět Paddyho ve filmu..
    • Re: Hollywoode..

a jakou roli by si mu dala? *3*
      • millagros115

Re: Re: Hollywoode..

bláznivýho mnicha zfanatizovanýho, co zabil Jindřicha Navarrskýho?? jenom tak plácám *7* *1*
  • : )

Paddynko ma dnes narodeninky 31 : ) juuuj tak happy birthday paddy : ) *14*
  • Příběh

Ahoj, na webu ttp://smaragdovypribeh.blog.cz je příběh o Paddym. Nic, než příběhy nám už asi po tom, co se stal bratrem, nezbývá, co? *9* Určitě se tam mrkněte, mně se moooooc líbí.
    • Re: Příběh

jj to je moc krásný příběh, úplně jiný než ostatní a vždycky se těším na pokračování *14*
    • millagros115

Re: Příběh

Tohle píšu taky.... *3* koukni na kellysdreams.blog.cz tam toho jeee........a nejenom ode mně..hlavně Libuska píše pěkně...,.. *3*
      • Re: Re: Příběh

Já jsem na Kelly dreams přečetla všechno, i na spoustě jiných stránek. Tenhle mi ale přišel nejlepší, proto ho doporučuju dál. *3*
  • lentylka clanek

Nazdarek Lentylko nesel by ten clanek prelozit do cestiny cizi jazyky neovladam Moc moc prosim a predem dekuju.
    • Re: lentylka clanek

Aoj míšo, koukni na blessedmary.blog.cz adinka to tam má i přeložený spolu s asi ještě třema rozhovorama s paddym - všechny tři byly točeny v poslední době.... *3*
      • Re: Re: lentylka clanek

tam bych moc neodkazovala...Adinka totiž německy neumí a ne vždy je to upa zupa přeložený, ale celkem se dá *3* A děkuji mocinky mooc že tady odkazuješ na můj blog. Jsi zlatíčko *14*
  • Paddy

Patricie Jsem strasne moc pysna na sveho bratra Paddy je ctyri roky v klastere to neni lez to je pravda a modli se a modli se za nas vsechny z celeho srdce ho miluji a jsem na nej silene pysna Tot slova Patricie Kelly: Paddy jeden z clenu K.F byl pred lety milackem publika. Uz ctyri roky ma vlasy na jezka nosi mnisskou sutanu a zije v klastere ve FRANCII. V prostem pokojicku kazdy den se pet hodin modli. Jeho nove jmeno je BRATR JOHN PAUL MARY . Na stare casy uz jen vzpomina .
    • Re: Paddy

mam dotaz...je to vazne pravda s tim klasterem?
      • millagros115

Re: Re: Paddy

Je to nastopro pravda. Objevilo se to nsa Kathtube - koatolické internetové straánky tak to potvrdila i Patricia na jednom svým koncertě *3*
  • karinkas

karinka S

Zdravím všechny,tak jsem se tady přihlásila protože jsem fanoušek Kelly family už dluhá léta taky jsem byla na koncertě v ostravě 1997 v listopadu byl to nádherný koncert no uplně paráda byli tam všichni členové skupiny a hlavně paddy to tam rozjel.Je škoda že se stal bratrem v klášteře,buh je pro něho vším asi než aby si našel nějakou holku a oženil se měl děti že .když měl ty jeho krásné vlasy tak byl tak pěkny a ted se mi zda takovy pohubly ,no nedá se nic dělat takový je život tak papapa *3*
  • Paddy zustane v klastere

Paddy zustane v klastere. To jsou nove zpravy co se jeho tyce a potvrdil to i Angelo na koncerte v NL, kde se ho na to znama zeptala. jeho nove jmeno je Otec John Paul Mary. *3*
    • Re: Paddy zustane v klastere

Paddy mel taky interview z kath.net (http://www.kath.net/detail.php?id= 20519) , prelozila jsem to z nemciny do anglictiny a posilam to v castech jelikoz je to dlouhe:
      "Medjugorje:
      Brother John Paul Mary (Paddy Kelly) member of the famous Irish group of music Kelly Family was on Monday in Medjugorje for the first time with Jugendfestival since its entering the monastery of the community of the Hl. Johannes. He was standing there before a large crowd telling about his life with God.
      • Re: Re: Paddy zustane v klastere

Before ten thousands youth participants John Paul Mary called at the beginning of the lecture: " Do not be afraid you, holy ones of the new millenium to being."
        Then he begun its certification with the words " I came to around you to tell you a true story about a boy, who was allowed to enjoy large for many years, being a celebrity by the music. But this has made him finally not happy at all. It was so bad that, when he noticed that it made him so unhappy, he would not live further anymore, he wanted to rather die then living further like this.
        But in the face of death at one time change happened. The young man left the window and cried much. " There was God and gave him the hope, which he used. He began to read the Bible. Each day He was reading a few pages of the bible.
        At one day the boy met a priest.
        The discussion with the dedicated man aroused in him the desire for the holy Beichte (confession). In the past he had done things, which he wanted to repent. That was the first time, where he thought about the fact that he also become perhaps a priest. Some time on it he discovered by accident the place of pilgrimage Lourdes. " While he was zapping by different television channels, it is pushed over documentary film over Lourdes. He was first sceptical and thought that the place was only for poor, small grannies they all believing but however nothing for a Pop skirt star.
        Brother John Paul Mary tells of the discovery:
        " this simple deeply Peace" in its heart. He felt a discrete presence of someone else. " Maria is not an illusion. The young man was baptized, but he did not know the fact that humans can be in contact with God and personally can meets him."
        In the same evening he decided to live his live a new chance, no more after its own ideas but to look for the will of God in everything.
        • Re: Re: Re: Paddy zustane v klastere

He bought a Rosary and began to pray. First has this young man begun with three pearls a day but years later it where three rosary's each day. " As a Pope Johannes Paul II. the light-rich rosary's introduced he began four Rosary's each day to pray." The participants of the Jugendfestivals gave Paddy here a spontaneously applause.
          In the summer 2000 then the whole " Kelly Family" came for the first time to Medjugorje. They looked for assistance for ill member of the family. There they became acquainted with P. Jozo Zovko and could by its assistance a deep experience conversion to god. After it the young man went with the vapours of the community of the Hl Johannes to Rome. There he went kneeling through the Basilika of the Hl. Petrus. " He did not know, where him would lead that."
          He visited ever more frequently the brothers of the Hl. Johannes and learned then what a Christian is, with which holy ones to regard had. Ever more placed itself with the question about the appointment to the Priesthood. " After he experienced this unconditional love, the person, the answer to all its questions is, felt themselves he infinitely attraction, ever more united with him too loving."
          • Re: Re: Re: Re: Paddy zustane v klastere

He visited also again and again Medjugorje and one day it passed:
            " Here in the church after hl. Fair he has felt this internal conviction, the fact that he must give his life to God in a more radical way. "
            His girlfriend at that time said to him: " If you are happier with Jesus, then go". There the young man saw that his love was pure, because he was more worried more over Jesus then about his own luck.
            " This victim was not any more his own victim. They have their love up-sacrificed for a larger Love." , Brother John Paul Mary tells: „At the end, shortly before the entering of the monastery life, this cruel moment came to tell it the family, to say goodbye to the music in order to have Jesus. He did not know, what he did, but he knew that it was correct;
            After the certification John Paul Mary sings a song from his 2003 solo album " Thanking Blessed Mary" and thereby reached the hearts of the ten thousands of the young people from all over the world also on musical level, who listen to its certification.
            """She picked me up from the ground and taught me to never let go of your God given soul, but sometimes I still lose my mind, when life is cruel and unkind but it's when I suffer that I learn, in a repenting heart love will burn oh I'm thanking Blessed Mary for light Divine thanking Blessed Mary for light Divine thanking Blessed Mary for light."""
            Advance notices: 1.) Brother John Paul Mary becomes also prospective on Tuesday (5 August) with the Jugendfestival deliver a further certification."
            • Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Paddy zustane v klastere

Hmmm Millagros, ne tak ustepacne, ja jsem se to tu nejak nedocetla tak jsem tot u hodila. *3* To ze mam chybu neva protoze to vyjde na skoro jedno a to same *15*
            • millagros115

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Paddy zustane v klastere

tak za prvé, tphle už se ví víc jak měsíc, od té doby co nám Patrick vystoupil 5.8. v Medjugorje. Za druhé tam máš chybu a není to Otec, ale Brother john Paul Mary - ale ono to vyjde na stejno, protože v hlavě mu muselo rupnout stejně.... *9*

Pokud chcete přidávat komentáře, musíte se:

Registrovat nebo Přihlásit
Novější Starší